Taking care of your Azva gold jewellery
Your jewellery is an investment of a lifetime and hence requires a certain amount of care. Storing and taking care of your jewellery in a proper way will not only increase its life but also avoids tarnishing and contamination. It also ensures that the sparkle and brightness of the gold jewellery lasts longer.
- A cleaning solution, especially recommended for jewellery is the best way to keep your handmade bridal jewellery clean.
- Bathing with jewellery on causes a thin film of soap and water to form on it, making the jewellery dull and tarnished.
- Contemporary gold jewellery can also be rinsed in mild detergent diluted in warm water. After cleaning it should be dried and polished with a soft cloth.
- Keep your contemporary gold jewellery away from, dust, make up, perspiration and moisture, by washing your hands after applying makeup and before wearing your gold jewellery.
- Remove your gold jewellery before swimming, the chlorine in the water could degrade the gold and cause tarnishing.
- A soft bristle brush is perfect to clean your intricately crafted handmade bridal jewellery.
- One of the most important aspects of storing jewellery is that each type of jewellery has a unique set up. Storing jewellery wrongly can reduce the original worth of the items significantly from what they are actually valued at.
- Gold is a soft metal and contact with hard surface, including that of gemstones can scratch it easily. Ensure your jewellery is not scratched by keeping bejewelled pieces separately.
- Wrap your gold jewellery in a soft cloth. Keeping all your jewellery in a single box or place can cause them to tangle and scratch.
- Periodically check for loose clasps or links and get them fixed by a reputed jeweller. This will prevent in any loss of the piece.
- Get your jewellery professionally cleaned at least once a year.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while doing any heavy work, gardening, household cleaning or exercise since the sweat and grime can leave a residue on it. Also, do not tamper with the piece or use sharp objects to clean your jewellery.
- Cleaning agents contain chemicals that can mix with your gemstones and discolour it.
- Abrasive work could scratch your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing jewellery in extreme temperatures since outside temperatures can affect the shine and lustre of your jewellery.
- The sun has a similar effect on jewellery as it does on our skin so make sure you try and avoid wearing jewellery during extreme weather changes.
Start following these tips and let your gold jewellery sparkle.
Gold jewellery is a delicate product and needs to be handled with care. We at Azva, strive to only provide you with pieces that have been skillfully manufactured and carefully checked for quality. Azva jewellery warrants to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for any material or production defects. The original sales receipt along with the product must be presented to the store where it was purchased. All Azva products come with a laser hallmark of authenticity, no separate certification is provided for the same.
In case of minor defects, the retailer, at his discretion will make every effort to repair an item under warranty. Otherwise the item shall be processed back to Azva, where any defects under warranty will be repaired and sent back to the retail outlet to be collected by the customer. If an item under warranty cannot be repaired, in exceptional cases, the retailer at his discretion shall exchange it against jewellery of equal value, free of charge.
The warranty does not apply for the following:
- Damages due to wear and tear, mishandling, negligence, accidents or tampering of jewellery.
- The surface finish of the product. Loss of stones and parts, kundan, colour of product.
- Hollow, low weight, enamel work or delicate products are non-repairable.
- Any consequential damage or loss in terms of the aforementioned.
Also, please note in case a defective jewellery is returned to us by registered mail or as a parcel, we will be unable to take any responsibility of damage, loss or theft during transport, for the same.
Azva makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. All jewellery descriptions are for information purposes under sale by description. However, the packaging is a sole discretion of Azva and shall not be included in the description.